2005-04-30

dead day....

read the papers today?
deebra. zonkey.. but deebra is more impactful.. reminds me of debra.. =P




Meeting was a bore..
oh no, let me correct that.
the meetings WERE a bore..
10 - 6. you know how boring that is?
5 meetings, in one day.
then, 3 hours of fun in a cafe that sits in the absolute centre of raffles place.




nice.






so not.







but at least, I get to take-away the desserts. yummy.
I swear, coffee club CANNOT cook main course dishes. they're better off with the desserts.






and the occassional sodas.










tcc isn't all that bad.
if you want to find a place to study, go there in the mornings at about 10.. the best time to study there.. it's totally empty. especially on saturdays... ;)
nice!










king of morraco was just a few 100 metres down the road, in raffles hotel, apparently.. ;) it was sooooo cool. they had like some 10 police bikes parked outside the hotel, a police car, an armoured SUV....
and tonnes of guys in lounge suits with ties and shiny leather shoes walking about, talking on walkie talkies....
so cool!







Liru and debra were talking to douglas and I just now after dinner. we were all catching up and they got on the topic of kidnapping rich people's kids..
debra suddenly came up with the brightest idea...
"why do you wanna kidnap their sons when you can DATE them?"
liru's eyes just sparkled man. just simply sparkled. hahaha....







steven cracked super cold jokes that michelle taught him 5 minutes before his speech.
=P
damn, was he embarassed man. you could actually hear the crickets singing and the toilets flushing... okay, i'm just overdoing it. hahahha...




oh man.. i just realised i have SO many things to save up for and buy.
presents for :: amanda, debra, mom, peisuan.
money owed :: debra, peisuan.
things i have to get for my own coz i'm in NEED of it. not that i WANT it, but they're necessities. i can't even afford for my own necessities. you know how pathetic that is? and i still have to buy presents for people.
how is it,
that i have to think of the leisure of others,
when i can't even AFFORD FOR MY OWN NECESSARY THINGS??????





sometimes, i feel so bloody pathetic i can't even afford my own dinner. =(
and here, amanda is demanding i should get her a $250+ crumpler bag.
i can't even buy a pair of shoes for myself, and she wants me to spend $250 odd on her. where am i gonna find that sort of money?


















it's times like these that make me want to curl up, wither, and disappear from the face of this earth.
I can't even afford a pair of shoes. she wants $250+ bag from me.
(yes it's the fact. and yes, i'm trying to make you feel guilty as well, amanda. i REALLY can't afford anything right now.)




















mr bill gates, if you're reading this, track me down, can you give me a million pounds? or a million US dollars?
so that i can satisfy the wants of my friends, and at least buy myself a decent pair of shoes and some new clothes.

okay a million will be too much. 1000 pounds will do fine. or USD1000.
just some money. i'm sure you won't mind if you could spare me some cash now would you?
i'll eat McD's with the coupons as usual too. at a student-centric joint. so it's double the discount. but i don't wanna die from eating too much of McD's.
i'll just stick to buns and water. cheaper.















now i really feel like curling up, and hide myself away from the world. coz i'm poor.