2005-05-01

after, before, no where in return

In within of after, beforewards,
and there's nowhere in return.
Which would you choose?
my words seem confusing,
but rarely by chance, it's not.

In within of after,
a choice many choose to go after.
they like beforwards,
where they get to reminisce and cry
and feel nostalgia.

I'm always going towards nowhere in return,
I don't have to anticipate,
I don't have to regurgitate.
I'm living in the moment,
where there's no returns.
















As night passes by, I like looking out of my window nowanights (coz it's not day time, see). The little pieces of cottony clouds, they just sit perfectly in the dark sky.

I've always thought that the night was selfish. Not only is it so magnificant and intimidating due to its blackness, it supplies me with endless wonders, endless breath-taking moments. It's like some flirt, wowing me, but never really gonna be there.

See, I can only memorise, and keep that little fleeting moment in my memory, but I can't ever take a picture for it's too dark, and the flash won't ever work.
Maybe the shutter speed has to be slowed down.















"Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated? I see the way you're actin' like you're somebody else gets me frustrated. Life's like this; you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get and you turn it into. Honestly and promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it." - Avril Lavinge "complicated"











Boredom says as boredom does;
but boredom doesn't know that it isn't that boring after all.
he doesn't know that at all.













Belive in me,
and you'll get all answers.
trust in me,
and you'll never lose your faith.
Live in my promise,
you'll never be happier.









sometimes, I can't carry those promises out well,
but I try to try my best.
that I promise.