2005-05-08

awww.... just take a look at that!

see.. that's my picture! hahaha...
someone FINALLY did come and deface my picture hurh?




well, it's not very well done, the beard's abit shoddy, and the horns doesn't look THAT realistic, now does it? =D



arden, thanks so much hurh? we'll see what I can do to your picture then...
I've done marcus's one already.. i'll post it up soon, I suppose... ;)


hahaha...
this is fabulous.. let's see what else my classmates can do with my pictures...
and if that's really my true form, it's a tad bit... of a comic relief, ain't it?





*grin*
hahaha.. the wonders my classmates do.... they're interesting people even though they hate my guts lots. i know i know ian. i shouldn't talk bad about them...
but really.. this really is interesting. i wonder how long more this little animosity will last.















interesting as it is, we'll see.. we'll see.. ;)