2005-05-08

my moo-ing days...

surely, you'd have noticed that it's FINALLY raining. (thank goodness, I can feel storbid once more)


anyway, tomorrow is THE test. *gulps*
I'm feeling as nervous as how cold you get when you're up at Mt. Titlis... or Charmonix et mont blanc.....

it's crazy... =S
Hopefully everything albert's taught me will get to my head..hopefully man...















"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein







So true.. i'm not sure whether the universe is infinite, but human stupidity surely is. I don't deny that I can be quite stupid sometimes, but hey, if it makes anyone else feel better, you tend to be more stupid than I am sometimes too. ;)



go figure.












stupid says as stupid does,
but doesn't really know what stupid is doing,
so there goes to show stupid is merely a figment of imagination.





that said and done,
see ya.