2005-05-07

Gift of Life

okay, spit it out, how many of you have given the gift of life to someone else?
hmmm, well, alright, that speaks a thousand meanings actually. (well, not a thousand, just a figure of speech)





Anyway, how many of you have given out some blood for others to survive on?
I've given mine twice, to someone.. I dunno, prolly saved some guy from death, hopefully...


Mother's day is just tomorrow, yet I don't really know what to do for her. Make dinner? lunch? I dunno.. hmm...
that brings us back to the topic, mothers all give their gift of life to their children. And as their kids, we all ought to thank our moms not only for tomorrow, but everyday.



It's like valentine's day.. I mean, do you just put that extra effort in making your boyfriend/girlfriend happy just on that day? why can't you do it say.. on another day, when they're least expecting it? i'm sure they'll remember that unexpected day more than if you gave him/her a rose with a little piece of jewellery or a nice bottle of au de toilette on valentine's day, and wrap it up with a nice candle light dinner.


Do that any other day, right after they're done with a long day of work, i'm sure they'll appreciate that day a hell lot more. Trust me, they will! ;)






















"A good friend is like a computer, you 'enter' my life, I 'save' you in my heart 'disk', you 'format' my problems and that's why I never 'delete' you from my 'memory'." - Charmaine Foo.








heh, didn't expect that coming now, did ya?
speaking of char, I'm being turned towards mich.. haha.. mich dear, sorry I haven't been chatting much with ya.. I will soon k? after monday.. you have to tell me what times are the best times to sms you and all that.. okay? then I'll work that into my schedule as well and we can chat like nobody's biz till my mom confiscates my phone coz i'm sms-ing too much sometimes.. ;)
I still luv ya lots, sis!! =D







































Oh yeah, thanks to albert, now I understand the nitty gritty's of organic chemistry. Hopefully I'll be able to memorise those shitty little details he told me to, by sunday night too. which is tmr night.




albert is officially a spaz too.




























that said, that done.
I'm off to get some sleep.
>__<

peace out, y'all behave now!