2005-05-05

scribbling quick thoughts.

I can't wait.
Harry Potter is coming out yet again! =)
Seriously, I don't really give a damn if you're being sourgrapes about how tosh that book is. I have millions of supporters who will back me up saying that "The 'Harry Potter' series is the best novel series EVER known to anyone."


Come July 16th, here's THE book i've been looking forward to for MONTHS. =D
and one book bloody costs $40.60. shit you popular.
But then again, I'm all for it. Anything to get my hands on the latest book!















scribbling more thoughts;
"Compromise is no four-letter word! Go ahead and count. One, two, three --hey, it's got ten letters! So why do you treat compromise like there's something wrong with it?" - tomorrow's horoscope for Libra, courtesy from astrology.com





You know, I'm a big astrology freak. there we go! now we can add that little trivia to my list. soon, I'll come up with that 100 facts about Angeline Tan. And people WILL read it, when they do have the time. At least 20 facts they will read. lol















I must compromise, yea.. but we'll see...
I mustn't compromise while studying, see... that's what I'm doing right at this moment.
oh, there we go.. 'manda's feeling outta it at the mo.. haha.. cheer up lil' sis...
as dark as I can get and will get and already getting to be, cheer up...
ah well...
















this little blog which I've etched lots of memories on. okay, so it's just the tip of the ice berg which I'd written down. seriously, too many things go by un-noticed, so many friends I try to be with, yet they slip away...
I know I'm not perfect....
I really wonder what others think of me? I know I shouldn't, but well... it's a question that eats into me day and night.








I'm sure you think about that too! =P

























okok, i shan't skive.
I must not skive. I must not skive. I must not skive. I MUST NOT SKIVE!!!!!!
=S
*grimace*









scribble in a few days time...
wish me good luck for my org chem paper on monday, everyone!
















crazy sounds as crazy does,
you don't know you're crazy till you find someone crazier than you are.
I think I found that crazier someone: peisuan.
my overly enthusiastic friend... but we all love her lots for that.
remember to add more self-raising flour for the cookies..