2005-05-14

yue fei

I'd been hooked on reading this chinese classic comic... it's the old ancient story of Yue Fei.. ;)



i'm so tired.
slept at 2 last night, couldn't wake up this morning.. which was at like 7.30... I only got up an hour later.. lol
when dad came banging at my door "it's EIGHT THIRTY!!! GET UP!!! NOW!"

so as usual, our dear bloggist here, grumbles and mumbles curses under her breath and gets to the bath room, only to find out.. we ran out of toothpaste. how pathetic can it get already? not only am I deprived of my sleep (thanks to bloody shit terrence for holding me back online. yea, shit you terrence), I'm deprived of toothpaste.





well, so like okay lah, I went out at 9.10... got to shiao-yin's place at 10.10.. met kai feng at the traffic junction to yin's place. we got there.. then.. no one was there.. like shiiiiaaat. well, okay, mervin, nicole and his buddy was there.
PEISUAN CAME!!!! =D
michelle ong came too! ^__^
STEVEN CAME!!! now that's a surprise.. =P

meeting till 12...
then I rushed off to floorball training.
sonia was there.. she's the captain..
floorball was well, okay i guess.. it's not very taxing today seeing as there's only 5 of us, but then again, I'd been panting by half time of training. so shittay.. the last time I felt like that was when I'd just recovered from my wrist injury.. no PE, no sports, no golf, no swimming, no nothing. so shittay.

hopefully I get back some stamina. floorball's good.. but i think i was kinda aggressive at training.. heh.. too excited lah. I SO WANNA TRASH TP!!!! Gillian, I'm sooooo gonna trash your club. sick! =P
you may beat me in artsy fartsies, but I'll still beat ya at floorball... ;)
let the old memories run back to us, hurh? =P


sonia gave me a stick and a ball to bring home for abit of practice.. i'll prolly do it in the balcony.. the floor there's totally ruined.. lol.. marble spoil already.. it needs polishing.. but yeah, well.. too much dust until it lost it's glamour.















annnnyhoots..
meh.. i'm bored. i think i'm gonna go continue with my reading of Yue Fei.. =P
see you fellas around..
be good now ye'hear!!




cheers!
angeline