2005-05-13

blah

this post will be short - i hope.





I owe peisuan my part on NE project. I hate doing research. I can't find ANYTHING on that damn library, but still trying. I'M STILL TRYING. *grumbles*


Orientation is stressing me out. Seriously, my first time doing it. I wonder how I'll fare next year on my own.. sheesh. I hope it won't be too much of a failure.


I so totally spaced out at the meeting with those kiddos at Anderson sec...
geez.. they can't even listen to their teacher while he talks. And they don't listen. That's like so... ugh. hair-pulling, nerve-wrecking effect you know?


Did the orientation details till about 2+ this morning.. then, when I woke up this morning, I suddenly realised that I forgot to add in quite a lotta stuff.. it's okay, last minute briefing then I'll add those in. ugh. so un-pro man.















bah, i'm so pissed with myself.
post more in a few days, I think.