2005-05-11

me..

Today, like every other day, I shall talk about... myself.
yes, i'm a narssisic girl, proud of it, loving it. I'm so it.








anyway, went to school for meeting..
I have so many shitty things to do. albert's sick, so i have to take over his position of runners and OGL's.. if he doesn't turn up on the actual days, i'll have to take charge. Being VP isn't that fun after all, but what the heck. =P
i'm getting 5 points for that. plus 3 points for being in the planning committee. plus the whole annual participation and all that, 2 more points. sweet.


Went meeting debra and rica after that.
we ate at billy bomber's. don't EVER try the potato salad. most grossest thing I've ever eaten.
eh.. we went ALL over orchard and bugis-seiyu just in search for THE jacket.
THE denim jacket.
mind you, I fussed about so much, debra started whinning about me.
*guilty grin*

I can't remember what shops we went to and all that, I only remembered seeing racks of clothes... damn.















anyway, i'm like shagged.. so bloody tired from all that walking...
gonna hit the showers then off to sleep.
tmr still got meeting with those bloody anderson kiddos.
shiiiiiitterheads.