2005-05-17

pooped out..

It's gotta be me, but training seemed so much more... ardous today. Coz i'm so exhausted, I couldn't even wake up today. Not till mom screamed "IT'S EIGHT AND YOU'RE STILL AT HOOOOMEEE!!!!"


anyway yeah, got to school and had to start working and planning every thing on hand... so... terrible..
yah.. and well, *sighs* while it was pretty slack today, I still had to do so many things.. running around making sure stuff was okay, typing out forms, printing them, planning the seats out with albert and hilary, running about to make sure the groups get out on time and all that...

I've made a few new friends as well.. haha.. namely carol, she's such a crazy fun-loving girl.. i'll prolly link her into SCL-exco if I can.. hahah.. see, being good to me has its benefits.. =P











lately, I've been lazy. or rather more of shrinking away from the net.. i'm only online around this time.. 9 - 12... then i'm off to sleep..
haha.. or plan.



oh shit. I haven't studied for my Advanced Theory test which is like in 4 days?
time to study tomorrow! >__<
i'd better remind rica about it. it's on saturday, 11.45am..







oh crap, I'd better go off and study now.
see y'all when I see y'all, aights?
take care, luv, hugs and kisses..
xoxo
angeline, peace out.