2005-05-26

i'm bashed....

tired, that's what I was trying to get at...
i'll prolly head to bed, if i was feeling too exhausted...
but i haven't showered, neither have i taken my dosage of..water.
haaha!! got ya there, didn't i?



anyway, I went to meet debra and rica..we went bugis-ing today! :D hahaha...
then at about 5, debra and I headed into town, went to cineleisure, and book 2 tickets for "My boyfriend is type B", it's that cute korean show... omg.. it's sooooooo nice!!! haha! not for guys to watch, but they could prolly learn a thing or two from that movie..


hmmmm.... well then, I think I've found a good laugh from that movie..
anyway, i'm off to do my stuff and then sleeeeep!
byeee!













P.S.: Lancome's Treson smells like chocolate!!! it's got this really really sweet nice smell... i like! ^^V