2005-05-29

ooooh yea!

school starts tomorrow, but i'm dying inside... there are many possibilities i can look at this situation... i can be happy that i'm starting school again, i get to see my classmates, people whose company i appreciate and enjoy.. although some of them i'd be happier without them around.. not pointing names, but i think it's very much obvious who doesn't like me in class, hurh? but more importantly, i get to bump into michelle and the rest!!

I could take a different approach, and dread the upcoming sem.. i really hate the next sem.. coz I have to re-do inorganic chemistry.. it's depressing to know that I can't even understand parts of inorganic chemistry, which everyone thinks and says and is, by fact, an easy topic. 死 備, hurh?




...











whatever.















I'll just TRY to give my best. I shan't give up though! (_0^^)==O)X_x)

i'll show 'em! (more like show myself, actually) uggggh..
time to go do some stuff...



well, cy'all around in school then..