2005-06-09

soooo... like.....

soooo.. like.. umm.. right..
today I did alotta stuff again...
I went to get more milli-Q water to autoclave.. did ANOTHER new batch of salt solution...
today I fed the fishies the baby brineshrimp!!!
my goodness.. tmr i'll bring my camera to school.. and i'll take a few pictures of the brineshrimps for you to see yah? =P

Anyway, yeah.. fed fish, cleared fish water, cleaned out the fish tanks.. (it was gross, i found this crazily huge insect in the pebbles... nearly screamed out aloud.. so freaky!! what the hell are they cultivating in there siah?!?!)
then autoclaved the stuff... and yadda yadda yadda...

yeah, that's about it..
went home after school since debra and rica were already closing...
yeps.... hahs..
saw that guy.. argh.. shiat.. forgot his name.. some senior from PALs.. yeah..
anyway, yeah.. met evelyn on the bus..


met alot of people today, actually..
but anyway.. time to go back to my studying....
bye....