2005-06-07

engaged...

my life has been... well... 90% engaged to school..
50% in class/lectures/practicals.. 10% dedicated to eating, walking and talking to friends and classmates... 5% to floorball... and the other 25% to the zebrafish room...
YET.. i still didn't have time to go take out the dirty food from the petri dishes just now.
Tomorrow, I'm awaiting a drastic drop in the lives of those poor little helpless creatures called my little fishies.




aw.






hmmmm.. ok.. so that sounded really cold, but well, i didn't have enough time.. I swear if i had another helper, it'd be great....
weihong will be helping out soon.. sooooooo.. yeap.. He'll be helping me clean the fish food out, take out the dead fish while I tend to other stuff... like the brineshrimp, maintaining them and so forth...




anyway, reports time...
gotta run now!