2005-06-19

sundays are wack

why'd I call sundays wack?
coz...

1) I wake up at 10am
2) I switch on the telly and watch japanese movies on channel U (i CANNOT miss those, they are my LIFE, imma telling you. if you want to get me a b-day present, get me a NICE jap movie or a jap drama serial that follows a really good comic plot)
3) I eat junk food for breakkies
4) I get so bored i start playing with the cat - which, btw, gary says i'm torturing the cat rather than playing with her, and i quite agree.
5) I do stupid wack entries like these.


see...? taaa-daaa... 5 top and good reasons why sundays are wack to me. But I love it like that.
Right now, I'm on the hunt for jap CDs... j-pop is back in my blood. hahahs.. call me wack, but mom used to study japanese while she was younger, and I guess it rubbed off on me coz she taught me jap symbols when i was 2.


To break her heart, I studied french and got a B on it. wow. simply splendid hurh?
hahhs..


anyway, there are lots of things that I've done to upset my parents. Yet, they don't seem to bother much about it for some reason... they're funny. really weird....








okay, that reminds me.. i have to fulfill my task as a good daughter and entice good ol' pops to some rounds at the golf range... let's see how good i do again.. 150 on the woods again eh? =S


we'll see about it hurh? lol

bye!