2005-06-16

random again

This post will be random, like how my brain works.. it's so random that most of the time, amanda calls me a bimbo for that. *shrugs*

Well, I was in the train just now.. and i wrote a little something, due cause that I was really bored.
Anyway, here goes:

It isn't really hard, much. All one's gotta do in the train would be to do what I do best, write something that's utterly non-sensical like what you guys love to read, other people's journals, coincidently that's my blog. So I will, with best efforts, try to type it out as is now. Right. Quit babbling, hurh?

Well, like I've said, it isn't hard much; to observe others while they stare right back at you while you figure what to write of them. like this woman sitting directly in front of me.. she's got this stupid look on her face that says "fuck off bitch. or you'll get fucked instead." ugh, like puh-lease, I'm not lesbian.

See, in the train, it is a time where everyone feels, well ok, not everyone, but majority of the peoples tend to avoid gazes lest they're talking to their friends or trying to amuse a toddler by looking and acting utterly and foolishly stooopid in front of practically half of the population of commuters in that carriage, and then some. =P



Anyway, that's about it...
I spent the whole day running to and fro school and town. all thanks to a CERTAIN AMANDA, y'know, y'know.. sheesh....
So yarh lah, met amanda for lunch... we went nydc-ing at wheelock's place.. and then rushed back to school...to do some more fishy stuff (literally, not figuratively speaking) before running out to meet 'manda again for 'dinner'. We didn't even eat, just a large Iced Tea and we stuck our butts into the cinema theatre, watching "Ice Princess" instead.

OMG.. That movie made me figure out why I loved watching figure skating (They look soooo hott on ice!).. and why mom wanted soooo badly for me to pick up ballet and skating at the same time... *shakes head* I bet she wanted me to wear those little outfits... hahahahaha!


Blah-ness...
Oh, random thought: Everytime I hear "Collide" on radio or on my laptop, I'd link that song to my supposed number one reader (coz i bet he's too busy to read now), howie.. hahaha.. only coz the band's name is called howie day.. ;P





hmmmmm.. well, manda and I bought head bands... the plastic ones.. hee.. from 7-11 some more...!





Umm, okay, I think I gotta go now..
I've got things to sort out for the whole Danio Rerio project.
Toodles.