2005-06-13

dying fishies...

I have sick fishes. AND I KNOW WHY!
it's the brineshrimp! it's the brineshrimp i'm telling ya!!!
They all got sick and they died from eating bad brineshrimp.
So right now, i'm making and cultivating new brineshrimp in the zebrafish room.
Thanks to weihong for helping me do up the new stock.. hahas...

hmmmm... golf or floorball...?
haiz.. i feel bad if i do quit floorball.. coz I said I have time now (which I do, but i'm such a freaking procastinator) and I do enjoy the game (I just hate watching games coz I don't get to play it. I end up sleeping at games that i'm being dragged to watch. honest! I slept at the tiger cup when i was 5 and it wasn't because i was tired. I was just bored.. nothing to do, so sleep lor. never liked the game since.) and well... IVP's coming up soon.. well, I think if i have to quit, I'll have to quit now so as not to make things difficult for sonia and the others when IVP draws closer.

but if i stick with floorball, but not with golf... dad's gonna snap one of these days and threaten to throw me out, sell my clubs away and not talk to me for the next 132490587324095710 years. that's not good you know? coz i need his money to see myself through university (at least masters level) and transport... and spending money..... all that shopping! okay, that's just plain selfish thinking. but he's my manager/coach/caddy/chauffer when it comes to golfing... and he's been doing that ever since i was 9.. no, 8... :S
now i feel bad coz I haven't been playing golf on a solid scale for 2 years.

This sucks.
school.. still sucks. I have to be a panelist for this NE seminar in school soon.. 6 panelists, one from each school.. in front of 1200 odd audience. I guess I have an advantage at this discussion forum coz I'm already dwelling in that shithole Urban Infest (which i absolutely HATE now. fuck those freaking ADULTS. fuck 'em all!) and SuperPitch.


ugh.

Anyway, i have to up my GPA. this looks shitty man.
=(



you all just quit rubbing ANYTHING in, in my face okay? i'm about to just scream fuckin' murder at ANYONE who dares to rub ANYTHING in. i'm pissed, if you don't get any hint of what i just typed out.