2005-06-11

saturdays are lazy days.

I feel utterly lazy on saturdays....

hmmmm.. ok, correction.
I feel utterly lazy everyday. Therefore, I tend to try to make a bigger effort to be a non-lazy person (aka hardworking idiot) on the other days of the week that isn't a weekend.. or a holiday. or a public holiday. or a half day. or a special occasion. or- okay, I'll stop.

I have new songs! and they're JAPANESE songs. see that ken? seeeeee? i'm rooting for your roots! (pun intended doode! ^^V) okok, just joking.. that's so bloody racist of me to do that. >__< but then again, you can be more racist than me, so that makes up for my silliness, i reckon!

Anyway, jap songs rooooock! they're like freakin' awwwwesome!

I managed to watch Monster-in-law and Madagascar on the computer already!!!!
It was splendid!!! ^_^ heeee!
next up, it's that ashton krucher movie.. the one where he goes crooning horribly along that cool song by bon jon jovi, "I'll be there for you"
awwwww.. I just LOVE that song! XD


alrighties, I gotta go.
today has been such a sluggish day i swear...