2005-06-17

KO!!!

haahs.. i was K.O-ed today on the way home in the bus.. nearly didn't wake up if it wasn't the stupid guy behind who was chatting away on his mobile a little way too loudly.. so i turned around and lo-and-behold.... no, it wasn't prince charming. (hell no, not him, thank god) but it was that guy I was talking about that I met on the bus just a week ago.. I've still yet to figure out his name.. But I think it's ZhiYong.. yeps.... so noisy that guy..

Anyway, so tired after waking up from that sleep in the bus.. (i didn't even eat any MSG-filled food stuff in school today. it was healthy food today! ok, well, deep fried, but no msg...)
I was dragging myself through dinner.. and mom thought I was being weird. like wth.... not feeling well, and can tell me i'm acting stupid with a fucking attitude..
like, whatever lah.

So what happened was that the moment I stepped back home (dinner was 5 feet away from the door step, at aunt's place just next door. one day, i'm gonna try to get aunt to put my name in her will secretly and say that I get full inheritance of her flat, and i can do major works on it. that's if i have the money. I still find grandma's room creepy)

oh right.. anyway, the moment I stepped back home and into the boys' room, I fell right asleep on gary's bed..! and didn't wake up till about 11 just now.. when mom came in and asked me to turn the laptop off and get some sleep in my own bed..

so, here I am.. a lil more awake now.. but i think i'm gonna go right back to sleep after i shower right after this blog entry....
*yawns*



maybe i'm falling sick afterall... hooray.
-_-||
sheesh.


lok (that's lol and ok fused together.. sheesh! jon made that up while all i did was do a typo in our convo...) well, off to sleep again...
toodles.