2005-06-26

what the hellll.....

I resorted to bringing my laptop to debra's slumber party.. and i have NET ACCESS!!!
Initial D RAWKS MY SOCKS!!!!
I never knew the coolness of Jay Chou till today. Really, honestly and truthfully, i'd thought he was really much of a laughing stock coz he can't sing.. but he definitely makes up for his coolness...

What he lacks, he makes up in acting. ;)


no offence.. hahaha...

but I still think Edison Chen is SOOOOOOOOO freaking cooooooool!!!!
whahahhs...
Initial D is so cooooool... I've not watched such a good flick in such a long time... certainly tuned up my attention.. it's been such a long time since I'd actually feel this adrenaline.. The last time I felt this excited about racing was during my stay in hongkong... bloody taxi drivers there own the streets and highways... and in Uncle Soew Fock's mini golf VW... I wanna sit in faster cars...

Now I know why Lee likes racing so much.. thrill is good, dangerous, but cool and good. ;)

Anyway, I had lots of fun today.. all my stress and anger just faded off just spending the remaining hours of the day with my besties! =) what would I do without them..? I'd prolly rot and die and be an angry old hag..

Coffee... I need my coffee... =P
Tonight, I'll be staying up all night researching and doing my reports...
so way behind them... *sob sob*





haiz...
Well, till I buy my sports car.. oi, ken (mah cock-talking dooode), must take me for a spin round in Aussie land aights?


I miss all my friends all of a sudden...