2005-06-21

evening out on amanda's birthday!

well, actually I didn't feel too much on going out for dinner today, since I was broke (only had $6 on me)... but i still went out for amanda's birthday dinner anyway... =P


okay... I just remembered I wanted to blog about yesterday..
it's about this police car... it was ROAD HOGGING...! stupid police man who was driving... he pissed that off soooo much coz we were in a rush and that bloody shitface just drove SO FREAKINGLY SLOWLY that omfg... dad honked at the police car!!! ugh. police men nowadays.... so ignorant... no respect on the roads.. ROAD HOGGING SOMEMORE.
don't come and tell me "observing the surroundings what.. just doing his job" coz puh-lease, it's just one freaking straight road down and curve here and there... please loooooor... shitfaces. suckers ah.



Anyway, today... I must be feeling utterly mean and evil.. coz after dinner just now, while walking to PS from wheelock place, I saw these two tourists...
well, I thought both of them were balding, till I saw that one guy's top was grey.... and it had this pin on it... then I figured "oh, he must be a jew..."
then I looked closely at the other guy's head, it was beige-ish in colour.. I thought "oh cool.. he's got a skin-toned hat too!!" till I took a step up closer (we were all waiting at the junction you see) and squinted for about 5 seconds before gasping to myself "oh holy shiiiittake mushrooms!!!! he's BALDING!!!!!"

oh, how his balding head looked like a hat!!!!! =S
I really thought that his skin looked like a hat due to the other guy's cool hat on his head...... (maybe it was some protective cover for a wound in his head, like some stiches)

either way... damn... =S


hahahs...
well, school today was alright.. gave a talk to the year one's today.. they were a nice bunch.. they listened well! hahas


okok, so here's the list of events I have to do within like, the next 3 weeks of my life (it's soooo packed, I swear..):

1) SCL re-elections
2) SCL talentine
3) SCL sports day
4) SCL mind games day
5) NYP NE seminar (i'm one of the panel speakers)
6) SuperPitch (no, not Super Bitch, i'm not that good yet)
7) Urban Infest (FINALLY!!! it's ALMOST over!! and i still haven't written out my 6 months worth of meetings and hardships...)
8) SCL graduation ceremony
9) Common Tests
10) Practicals.



ki siao... I will so collapse when week 11 comes around... =(
some one saavvvve me...
i hope albert gets well soon... that throat of his will just not do man... I need emcee for talentine too... jialart...



anyway, i better go get my Analytical BioChem practical reports done.. got 2 to hand in tmr... and then inorg... and then.. HBD and MBT... ugh.
so many...
can DIE.