2005-06-24

urghhhh........

I'm totally wasted. like tired and exhausted. It's been ages since I've tried attempting the "Stay up all night" thing...
last night I did my reports till 3am... woke up at 8 and crawled to school at 9 for inorganic chem tutorial.. which for once, I've understood it. *is proud of herself*

Slow and steady wins the race.

But unfortunately, many people are fast and steeeeady, they win much more, much faster. i die lor...


anyway, I can't go off to sleep without so much as blogging just one entry for the night. I'll be taking a short nap (hopefully I don't sleep through the night for that) before starting up again on MBT and HBD... *yawns*


Last night, I had meeting till about 10.50.. 11? Not sure, I can't remember.
This afternoon, got the superpitch stuff from ah tok..
then called steven.. I'd forgotten to ask mr tok who the third panelist is... and the other nitty gritty details.

I'm running for president for the upcoming school elections, please vote for me, thanks! hahas...


My laptop is officially going to be busted. I accidentally dropped like 0.3mL of water on the keyboard.. so right now, my Shift, Enter and Control keys are like psychotically insane. (no diff there, what the heck, i'm half awake ok?)


For some reason, Daniel talked to me today.. hahas.. yeah, the first boyfriend.. he told me army was not difficult and he'd enough of science and he's majoring in arts and social science....

I never knew JC was Sooooooo simple.. jeez.. I'd have passed JC with A's I can bet you. It's soooo rigid and all they do is titration and looking at tubers... and onion cells. what's so fun about that man.. boring...

Anyway, I'm very tired...
so i'm going to sleep first.. byeee..