2005-06-25

debra's birthdaaaay...

Happy birthday my dearest bestie!!!!! hahahas!!!

MWUACKS!!!! you're finally 19!!!


heeees... tmr, gonna go to The Mind Cafe for dinner and a round of board games.. then... we'll head back to the hotel to go cut cake, watch DVDs, do homework, and sleep.. hahaahs...
I'll be typing out my Indus Micro and late HBD reports there.. hahs.. no choice.. i'm just too busy the next few weeks...


Today, I went to peisuan's band concert...
Out of alllll the songs played, only one touched me alot and coloured vivid colours and pictures and sceneries of sorts...

"Impressions of Japan" that's what it is...
It nearly made me cry... hahaha.. i for one, don't cry over a song unless it holds really deep sentimental values.. like that song mr chan played during the very last biology class in sec 3... we were all just soooo touched...

And well, Impressions of Japan didn't even have lyrics to them, but the notes just hit the spot.. It gave me a sense of nostalgia at some parts, sadness in quite a bit...and lots of majestic hues in most of it...
really nice.....
I loved that piece the most!!!!



Ian said he'd help me ask around his church for those underground bands to join Urban Infest!!! hee!! thank you sooo much ian!

Meanwhile, my face will be on the flyers...
Oh, which reminds me, I have to send wenxuan those photos of hweebin...
well, gotta go...
toodles!