2005-06-27

sudden inspiration

I have a sudden inspiration to write...
lol.. see, I wanted to listen to Jay Chou's songs, and found out that gary actually had already d/l-ed some songs from a few years before, so yeah, I was listening to them. But see, the only thing I can't stand about Jay Chou is his way of mumbling in his music, it sure blends in well with the music, that much I give his genius way of making music, it's a nice blend at that, but I can't figure out what he's trying to sing about. (plainly coz my mandarin skills suck to the core of none.)

So, being the scientist inborn, I went to search up on his lyrics. (awww.. how typical anyway, it's become second nature for me to research) and I found that Jay-chou.net thing.. and found out how inspiring his lyrics actually were!

He is one sentimental guy, that's one thing for sure.
So, the cliched part on cool guys being the most emotional ones are true after all!!!! hahas..

He appreciates what is given to him, what he sees is what he loves appreciating, and what he doesn't see, he makes sure to see it and appreciate it somehow. So basically, what we see of Jay Chou, is what we get. He's just another regular guy who loves singing.. hahas...


Anyway, I'm sure I'll be trying to write something soon.. not sure, we'll see how much inspiration stays with me.. lol





anyway, back to those reports.. I just slack on them and never complete them.. lazy.. =S

btw, this entry has been sitting here, undone since 12.30 just now.. sheesh!