2005-07-04

i just wanna la la!!!

lalalalalalalalalalala...

yeah yeah, mmm.. okay...
so MAAAAAY BE... on some days, I do question my own sanity, or rather, lack thereof... yes yes, I know, talking to oneself may seem stupid, and rather crazy, but, hey c'mon, admit IT alright, you talk to yourself too. ESPECIALLY when you THINK no one's looking or observing or listening in on you.

Not that I really care if anyone eavesdrop on my own self-inflicted.. um.. conversation... yeah.

*grins*

dumb? well, I'm currently typing to myself, therefore, you're reading in on my thoughts, aka my words, aka.... my conversation. Whether I'm reading it out loud or not, well... really, that's a different matter all the same.. hahas..


Alright, I think i'm going mad.. someone save me!!! >__<
(yeah, as if anyone will save me liddat. ha! fat hope right?)


Class today was a total bore. As usual. oh, well, it WAS okay, besides for the fact that I was an hour late for school... heh. Zebrafish, also a bigger bore... I hate doing this whole zebrafish rearing thing. Yet, I have to psycho myself into "Luuuuurve the fish, knoooooow the fish... beeeee the fish... luuuuuuuurve the fish, knoooooooooow the fish.... beeeeee the fish..... luuuuuuuurve the fish, knooooooow the fish, argh! ---" fuck it. I don't wanna "BEEEEEEE a fish" for goodness's sake. Heaven knows if I can even swim 300m now! stupid.

I'm angry, frustrated, and most of all, burnt out. How long more are they gonna torture me? =(




so bloody annoying.



Oh right, about today.
Well, after classes, I had to go for briefing... for tmr's sports seminar..
I've been told to keep mum about who the big shots will be turning up in school.. not till a day after the seminar am I supposed to reveal in all "adoration of whomever your idol that comes to this campus!" about it. *rolly eyes*

suckers.


mood spoilers.
shit them.





Must be the pms.. can't blame me now, it's the hormones which are making me cranky. (yeah yeah, I AM one of them annoying females who blame it on the hormones.)
Anyway, after briefing, I went down to town to meet the besties.. since they insisted so much that I should go down to spend some 2 hours with them.


anyway, ate at BK's and went home...
and that's that... amanda, I'll prolly meet you on friday.
and jeremy.. well.... dunno if can meet him on wed night not.. haiz...
we'll see.. saturday having super pitch...

shit... steven's gonna like... kill me? =S this sucks.