2005-07-13

ugh!

I feel so bloody miserable.... the meds just make me feel so numbed out...
it requires SOOOO much effort just to sit through those TWO lectures, just THREE hours... I have to open my eyes, listen and write at the same time... so tiring you know... so I gave up doing that.. just leaving it to sleeping and listening to what the teachers were rambling on about. Suprisingly, I can absorb what they said, occassionally even picking up my pencil to jot down a few notes...


Soooooo... okay... i just slept for 3 hours... hahahs...
and I just finished dinner... sooooo yeah...

okay, i have no idea what to blog today....

besides telling you I had a difficult time trying to pry my eyes open during lectures today.... oh yeah, I skipped ABC prac...
didn't feed the adult fishes in the evening.. I hope yissue does help me on that. I feel so bad. two weeks not feeding those fishes.

and then....
well... okay.. i think i came home.. and slept till 6pm after lunch.. lol
that's all i shall blog for today!