2005-07-09

it's 772 posts already!!

hahas.. this is the 772nd post I've typed in this blog...!
how simply splendid!


Anyway, since amanda wants me to type in a blog entry, I must, for she will nag like my mom if I don't....
(and my mom warns me not to blog too much online at that!)

SOooooo.. yeps!! hahas.. here I am, blogging.. Hopefully the election results are what I wish for... well, half of me wishes that I'll be elected president, the other half hopes that I'll have a lesser role to play the upcoming year so that I can kick back from school club and concentrate on studying more the next 1.5 years left in school.

Or maybe I should just find someway to plan my time more wisely..



Anyway, yeah.. Yesterday, I accompanied 2 very black-faced, bad mooded girls. One includes amanda. And the other is my best friend, debra.. tsk. I was horribly bullied yesterday... But nevermind, I shall have my revenge soon!
;)

They shall both 'die' a horri-gi-ble 'death' from me soon.. Haven't got any ideas, but soooooon.. yes, yes.. SOOOOON....

hahs..


okok, well, i want to go play burnout 3...
blog tmr lah..
hahah..
bye!