2005-07-06

so busy.....

I really hate it when I'm given stuff that occurs so quickly, so suddenly...
so bloody last minute!

-----------------------------------------------------

Have a test this friday, 12 chapters, I heard... but it's 4 topics...
then, saturday having Super Pitch with steven at anderson sec... no, no one's invited, so don't come. i mean it.

What else.. next wednesday got SU camp briefing...
30 - 31st July got SU camp... (somewhat like an inauguration camp.. more like get-to-know-the-n00bs more like it..)

what else? Zebrafish.
ughs. have to go plan for linda on what to do...
seriously? I only asked linda to help me... and weijie and marcus are to just clean the tanks.. the dirty job, but ms eunice wanted guys to do it..

OH SHIT. I FORGOT TO FEED THE FISH. yissue will be killing me tmr.
DIE.
haiz.. see lah.. stupid. shit shit shit.


anyway, still have to plan for linda laters... i hope i can plan it by tonight
then tmr or friday i can tell them what to do.. coz i'm so freaking busy this week, I haven't got time to sleep or eat... or shit.. for that matter of fact...

urgh!! okok, i'm outta here.. I hope I don't fail HBD on friday....


P.S.: btw, London's getting Olympics 2012...! Gooooooo london! =D Ralph's gonna have a whale!