2005-07-07

I like apple and raspberry jam mixed

It's delish man... you guys should try it!!!

SCL elections is on... remember to vote for me....!!! =)
apparently the year 3's didn't really vote for me.. suckers lah they all..
they go organise their own dinner and dance this year! HMPH! (The consequence for NOT voting for me, peisuan or genesis) You don't vote for me, thy shalt suffer thee dire gifts of PUNISHMENT!!!! *evil AND bitter laugh*

argh.. crap lah. you know i'm just going mad.. hahas.. yarh yarh.. i can practically hear 'manda and the gang over in JHU going "whah lau... angel went insane again..."

Anyway, school and EVERYTHING is just driving me nuts..
I haven't planned ANYTHING yet. and like, ughs. tomorrow is anatomy & physiology test... and I haven't STUDIED. can DIE.

Hopefully it's something jeremy kor has yakked to me about previously.
I think it is.. hahas.. nvm...
when I meet up with jeremy kor, he's prolly gonna skin me alive... hahahs.. for not studying...


well, off i go then!