2005-07-21

am i, or am i not?

am i finally geared up to study for my tests? I saw a great big F on the list next to my name for human bio... but i kinda expected that, since I didn't even study at all...

Anyway, I thought I'd just blog abit first before trying to complete that vast amount of lab reports... they're such a bitch doing them.. tsk.
Times like these, I really hate school... actually, come to think of it, I don't really see the point to studying in science, but since I'm in it, I might as well just skim along it hurh?


hmmmmm... I just feel like doing some other thing than work.. ughs.. can't think that way....
I must do well and look forward to the future: dissecting dead mice.
I'm sadistic, but I think that's the ONLY thing keeping me from straying away from the course. hahaha.. I just love that idea of dissecting things.. or at least, operating on them...


Okay, I think it's time for me to go do my work. toodles.