2005-07-19

let's talk.

R: Hey! let's talk.
S: okay, 'bout what today?
R: hmmmm... meh, i don't know.. just about sommat, i guess....
S: .....
R: ....
S: this won't work out, y'know?
R: i thought as much, but we're talking now!
S: .....


Why did I use R and S? no idea. maybe coz I hated the whole stereotypical A and B...
or maybe they were just initials to real persons names.... who knows?

Anyway, school today was fun.. I played some captain's ball with my classmates... it was fun, but I didn't feel good after a while, so I gave up playing.. i've been getting sick the past week now.. hahas.. ah well... i supposed it's well-deserved..
I met up with ms eunice after school. She was really frank and all.. hahs.. not really a nice meeting, it could have been better... But the really great part is that the fishes are nearly a month old now..
=) we're all really happy, coz the fishes didn't use to survive more than 15 at one go.. the max they'd go was 12 days, on really lucky accounts, 18. Most of them die after 5 days.

But this batch, I hope they go better than 1 month.. I hope they turn out big and strong and they'd breed and all that.. I still can't really differentiate which is male or female. But i'm getting there, I think.



Hmmmmm.. I've finished the harry potter book! it was a good read!! at least it's not as gruelling and ardous as the last 2 books. They'd gripped a vice-like hold on me and had me reading it non-stop. I'd rather have liked to take my time reading the book, but my brothers wanted to have a go at it too, so I promised them they'll have it by today, and they got their deal.. hahas...
But overall, this book allowed me to put the book down and many parts, or maybe my craze over the series kinda died down with the dwindling number of installments left.
Which is close to zero now that this book came out...
hahahas... I think I'll miss this particular series ALOT once all 7 books are over...
I do really hope JK.Rowling does a surprise and wonderful job at ending the series... not like the LoTR one.. the LoTR series ending was so cliched, disappointing, and made me feel like I ate something really bad and wanted to puke....


Well, if she's not gonna come up with another HP book after those 7 books, I'd hope to find that she's got another 7-novel series coming up. it'd be so cool, having something like 7 series of 7-novel series-es.. hahahs... a total of 49 writes from her, she'd be reign as one of the best-selling authors around! hahas.. it'd take her 70 years to write those books, if the HP took her over 10 years... lol
just skeptulating, that's all... ;)



Anyhow, school starts 10 tomorrow, but I gotta be there at 9 to feed those fishes. I expect to see that weijie and kelvin to clean out all that dirt in those tanks by noon. I was horrified to find the fishes looking nearly dead... tsk. I hope the boys will be very committed in cleaning the tanks.. it's not exactly a fun job, especially when you have to get down to the dirts and clean up shit literally. Made by fishes, no less. Those fishes had better serve us well and grow up big and strong be it adult or baby fishes, they have free labour like me working on them.


okay, so before I puke, I'd like to say sorry for this really stupid, non-sensical post, but actually, i'm not feeling really sorry about it.. hahahahs...
okay, so i'm going to puke, then i'm going to study. or maybe i won't puke.. hahs.. i have 6 reports to do and pass up..