2005-07-25

welcome back!!!

heee!!! lum pei suan is BACK in da HOUSE!!!! wheee-ooo-pheeeet!!! ;)
and she and the band came back with... check this out... a second division GOLD in the WORLD MUSIC COMPETITONS!!!!!!
is that COOL or WHAT?!?! I hope she gets a placement in SYSO soon...! hee!

Congrats my dear!
hahahas.. i should've begged you to get one of those carbonated orange/lemon/grape mineral waters from those German gas station stops... those 2L bottles.. man... i'd LOVE to drink that for 3 days allllll by myself. ;) singapore doesn't even supply those sorta waters... them governments just don't know what they're missing out on...
that water provided SO much detoxification for me!!!

and ALL THAT WINE... marvelous! it just makes me wanna go back to europe for another tour...


In any case.. i haven't been studying today.. i have to get started on my cell tech just after this.... so yeps....

alright.. i'll be changing that gawd-forsaken damned picture... tho i just adore the car... it's like *faints* sweeet luuuurve to me.. hahaha... okay, imma outta here!




P.S to PS: oh, hell yeah i'm laughing and sniggering at that overly salted soup you tasted!!! hahaha! i bet you shrunk in size in any case! i did when i went to europe!