2005-07-23

weekly shittin'....

TTT

::I'd give up chocolate, but I'm no quitter.::


Onesome:I'd give up-- Is there anything you've given up that you're proud of? Or something you gave up on that you wish you hadn't?
The one thing I gave up of and I was proud of it... was prolly an impending fight I was to have with a friend.. only coz I was sick of her and i just hated bickering.. lol.. but it took ALOT of effort just to do that.
Something I had to give up and I was utterly sad about was to give up my offer to foundation year at Trinity College at UNSW... that was the worse thing I had to do..
I'm still sore about it.. =(

Twosome: chocolate-- What's your favorite way to treat yourself? Would you kill for chocolate or would you rather have something else?
My favorite way to treat myself wouldn't be chocolates... I don't really like them, on the contary.. they're just another form of sweets to me.. rich milky sweet.. anyway.. my favorite way to treat myself when i'm down would be to take a walk somewhere not many people would go.. to be alone and take notice of other things and think things out in my mind..

Threesome: but I'm no quitter-- Is there anything you think you should give up, but you refuse to do it?
Yeah, I should give up ALOT of things actually.. but I refuse to, coz it will only hinder my way to a better future..



FRIDAY'S FEAST

Appetizer
What kind of car do you drive? If you could make an even trade for any other car, what would you want to drive?
I don't drive a car.. lol..haven't even gotten my license to boot.
But i'd love to drive an opel speedster!!


Soup
Take your phone number and add each number together separately (example: 8+6+7+5+3+0+9=38) - what's the total?
hmmm 35....


Salad
When were you last outside, and what were you doing?
Telling gary not to drive the family car like a modified race car. It WAS a frigging VIOS afterall.. just a VIOS, not a race car.


Main Course
What is your favorite restaurant, and what do you usually order there?
my favourite restaurant.. ajisen ramen! hahas... the ramen there! =)


Dessert
Name 3 things in which you occasionally indulge.
1) water
2) rice
3) air.
heh! ^_^"


UM

Tolerate:: i have none of that recently
Release:: i wanna get out of my mind.
My soul:: it's troubled.
Sax;:: reminds me of peisuan and her barritone sax!!
HP:: read it already! snape's the HBP and dumbledore DIED!!!
Worth:: how much are YOU worth, you fucking bitch?
Rockstar:: bon jovi
Terrify:: stupid fucking terrorists.. they should die and burn in hell!
Knock me off my feet:: coz i'd like to be knocked off?
Taunt:: *smirks* as if.