2005-07-28

omigawd

well, let's see... school at 9.30... fed the fishes and helped out the seniors till about 11... we found baby fishes in the HUGE tank... my god... i killed one accidentally.. it got stuck in the sponge... can't be helped... i saved 6 fishes...
dunno where the rest went to.

Was supposed to stay till 3.30 for sign language.. but I wanted to study, so I went to meet peisuan in the new library and hogged that Tortora book again.. I'm gonna go BUY the book tmr at kinokuniya's.... and prolly help rica wrap up that book of her's... it's so... flimsy...


Hmmmmm.... had quite alot of fun studying today.. hahahas... although I must say I saw a few familiar old uncles from the day before at the library again today.. I suppose they're doctors doing their research.. or at least, professors in their field of study..

Then, I saw that annoying indonesian man and the old indonesian lady.. they struck my attention more than the two other old men, coz yesterday, that indonesian guy when banging the stupid table in frustration while I was trying to study, and he was sitting opposite me. Not only that, he and the old lady (about 60+)were busy whispering and laughing at their own jokes.. I suppose that lady is his mom..

Anyway, those two old men... one looks like a void deck kopitiam ah pek....
the other looks like he could have very well just came back from a sweat-free golf game with that englishman's beret that he wears and hardly takes off..

Both ALWAYS have thick tomes of books surrounding them at any one time.. I feel so inferior next to them...and void deck kopitiam ah pek wears a polo t-shirt, above-the-knees bermudas, and sandals.
Golfer beret ah pek wears that beret of his, his polo t-shirt, and i never have the time to know what pants he wears... whether it's bermudas or jeans or workpants.. i dont' know... perhaps I'll know tomorrow when I go back there to study again... tomorrow, I'll do mbt and cell tech.. I'm dreading industrial micro and analytical biochemistry... but yeah...



Saturday... freaking shit saturday.....
well, aunt swee kim will be coming this friday night, with her whole entourage of family and relatives and her sons' girlfriends...and on saturday, what I've heard is that uncle ricky has planned a tour round singapore. i'm like 'ummmmmm....?' right..
i've prolly been round town over a thousand times, through the historical places for over at LEAST a good 5 times. I don't really get the places well, but I know briefly what happened then and what's in the place.

In any case, I have sign language to do.. and that's till 9pm. And if I didn't have sign language, I'd have SU's Camp Amityville... which I didn't feel like going in the first place. Nevermind, I'll just go on the 31st, just to show my face and get to know the rest of them...
Joash and gang will be there...

hmmmmm.. what else.....?
i should bring aunt sweekim's sons out for supper and a movie, or pubbing if they want..ah.. see how first lah... it's good all of them are at least over 18.. hahas.. it saves me the effort of finding out what shows they can watch and what they can't watch...

Anyway, time to go mug for cell tech and filling up the blanks in inorg chem lecture notes.... dammit... so tired, yet still have so much to do....