2005-08-02

dammit dammit dammit...

geez... i so totally screwed up human bio today...
gawd.. i just feel like hiding my head in a hole in the ground called the grave, along with the rest of my body....

25 marks gone down the drain... dammit dammit dammit...
aiyah... i've just wasted my term paper marks in any case. frigging hell.
yesterday's cell tech wasnt' any better in any case.

Amelia (senior from yr 3) and I were talking about the 3 muskerteers of the SCL office. only SCL students will know, or rather, just 0406...

so like, we were contemplating their gayness factor and how it affects their estrogen levels to persist them in making rash decisions like being utterly like, unfriendly to students working under our teacher.

Obviously we weren't very happy with what we deduced from and decided to bitch about their fagot-ti-ness factor. gawd.. i wish one day I can find a breakthrough in something and actually like, have that same smug assholic look they always give whenever they've found something out.

gawd, how i wish i can just dig their eyes out and like squash it in to pulp and feed it to my fishes. i doubt the fishes won't eat them in anycase.



ugh...
i think i'll just end here for today, lest i get into some stupid bitching fit again.

Don't tell me i'm being too vulgar.
i'm just too frustrated to bother about my use of words. and i'm gonna be irresponsible and i really don't want to care about who i've insulted or insinuated or infuriated, aights?

piss off and go and die or something.