2005-08-08

sicko sicko sicko....

tomorrow marks the 40th birthday of the nation.
oh wow.
i have to go do sign language again. this time i won't forget to bring IM to study with. ;)
before i forget, august 13th is the little brother's electone (organ) recital.

eric commented that my little brother has been looking fatter and fatter everytime he visits singapore.
eric is my cousin brother from hongkong. he's got an older brother (who's about 3 years gary's senior.. about like 24 this year, i THINK.) andy, and they're both extreme opposites in terms of where their career lies.

See, andy's a primary school teacher in hongkong, i'd think. he's still a student-teacher. He's following the footsteps of his father, my uncle micheal.

Uncle Mic's a teacher, and a respectable one at that too. He's a disciplinarian, so you can expect how neat his home is, as well as his office and workshop. He's a neat freak, and a perfectionist. And he CAN cook. and his cooking ROCKS big time.

oh, my cat seems to be able to BARK. and meow.

where was i? oh, right... my family in hongkong.
well, their mom is related to me, so yeps...
Anyway, eric is a amateur rugby player. he plays for the Hongkong Aberdeen rugby club.
Unlike his older brother, he dabbles alot with sports. He wasn't always like that.. hahas.. he was a really studious person (he still is) and he loved music and volleyball (but volleyball lasted for about 2 years before he joined rugby) and he excels in everything that he does.

In only that short 2 years that he played volleyball, he excelled so well, he was invited to play in the under 15's and 16's.

Andy on the other hand, is the genius older brother who could think up of solutions in the timespan of a few hours.. he majors in biochemistry actually, and adviced me never (NEVER!) ever to take science. Well, now if i have doubts, i know who to turn to! hahs...

hmmm.... well, that pretty sums up my two most favourite cousins and their parents.
oh right.. aunt kim, their mom, my aunt (duh!) hahas... she's well, she can be naggy towards certain things, but she's really funny most of the time. I like her, but she just totally lost it previously and rambled out vulgarities at me for not doing something (i refused to do whatever she told me to do coz i knew it was wrong to do it) and for that 2 years, I never forgave her, I nearly hated her, but she knew it was wrong to scold me for something i didn't do that was intentionally wrong, so she apologised.. I suppose you could say that i'm alright with her now..
she's still in singapore on her visit, spending time with gram's coz gram's isn't feeling all too well recently. I suppose she's gonna die soon, then i won't have any more grandparents living. (well, if you can count STEP grandmom.. in china, who is still... disgustingly a female chauvinistic bitch and a communist supportor at that. ew, like SO not my step grandmom. i refuse to acknowledge anyone from china as afore-mentioned who is my relative in one way or another)

That excludes my hongkong relatives.


Terra is a wild animal. I think she's got sexual frustrations. She seems to like the boys a HELL lot more now, and when i pick her up, she goes growling like some.. grisly bear. that idiot cat.


but i still love her.



okay, back to studying.
i hate studying, but what the heck.