2005-08-10

stupid.. moronic day....

today... was busy busy busy like usual....
except that debra's being a little devil in the making... TEMPTING me to go out and play and shop....

well then, i shall make it clear, ESPECIALLY clear for deb and rica and any other person who is gonna tempt me to divert my attention away from studying the next 5 weeks:

I AM NOT FREE. I WANT TO STUDY. I NEEEED TO STUDY. if not, i'll be kicked out of school. officially. esp if i fail inorganic chemistry AGAIN. and i don't want that to happen.


that said, on to the other things.

i'm fried. like a crab/lobster/prawn.
my arms are BURNING red... bright red... so red that everyone HAD to ask "where the hell did you go and play yesterday?"

see, it was national day yesterday... i was at marina doing the world record for mass synchro signing of an entire song...

then... yeah...
basically spent the ENTIRE day there doing nothing. but getting roasted like a honey glazed chicken.. only thing that i was pespiration glazed.....
hahahs....

today i went to grandma's place to have dinner and study... still got like 21 topics to cover in the next 4 days.. so yeps....
time to go do my reports... then yeah.. toodles!