2005-08-18

sob sob.....

well, i've been really busy this week...
monday, i was tired, went to sleep like SUPER early.. (at 12 midnight)
then tuesday, i had to dissect a mouse.. it was fun dissecting it.. however, it wasn't fun to watch them suffocate to their deaths.
I will go fast in punishment for their sacriface that they gave for me...
and prolly a few prayers will help too I hope.

(hey, though i may sound like some sadistic female, i at least have a heart to do all that for them. but no alters for them, of course.)

anyway, finding the spleen wasn't all that difficult. now i know how the spleen of a mouse look like. Although I fear my experiment might be a flop. ALOT of errors here and there... but shan't say here.. too embarassing...! >_<

Wednesday, went for the first SCL exco meeting! Yipees! i love the new committee peoples!! (it's not that i don't like you albert.. hahas... you were great fun along with cat and the rest!) I just think the new committee will be so much more fun!
I got the club room cleaned, so that's just ONE tick next to that never-ending list of things to do...
next will be prettifying it up.. any one nice enough to supply me with a... umm... 20L fridge? *grins*

okay okay, 10L is enough, but i need something good enough to put in a few bottles of water, canned drinks, and some fruits.
see, we have this blender in the room, but it's only used ONCE in a year. (one polytechnic year, that is.) so I was thinking of using it to blend something for the convenience of the exco... when we get to use the place...
ahhas....
seee... so exclusive. (hah. as if.. just making use of resources that's all)

Then, what else..?
oh right, someone remind me okay... IM retest (YES FINALLY THAT DAMNED RETEST!!) sometime next week monday or tuesday. PLEASE REMIND ME. ughs. i do NOT want to miss that test again. I SO have to study..


oh right.. hahas.. Let me tell you about my new committee!!! =D
I'm president for SCL club. (oh joy!)
Genesis is Vice-president..
Jones is the Secretary. (linda as his vice)
Gadisti as the Treasurer (lizhen as her vice).
Evelyn for Welfare (with Fuchang for vice).
Nadiah as Socials (and Nadira for vice).
and last, but certainly ain't the least......
Nasyitah for Publicity and Sharon as the vice!

=D
they are wonderful, vundervool peeeepooll....! *big grinning session*
alrighty....
i think i should head to bed now...
hahahs..
good morning to you early risers.. i have only 3 hours of sleep now!
jeez. i'm mad.