2005-08-21

jeeezzz!!!

i had SUCH a hard time just trying to surf the net today.
dammit.

well, yeah, maybe coz for the fact i should be studying instead of doing this...
this laptop is telling me to get off the comp and go do my revisions.. hahas..
good laptop.. (okay, rubbishified tosh)


anyway, i had a talk with mom this morning...
and i came to know of some stuff... hahas.. can't say it here.. i'm sworn to secrecy...
in fact, i can't tell anyone about it...
but it's quite a good piece of news..! =)


alright...
hahas.. i've destressed enough today.. updated my devART and all that.. i'm a satisfied deviant at the moment. =D


nothing much happened today. unless you can count terra being a VERY good kitty for the last few days.. ^_^
everyday i feel prouder with her by my side.. she makes me feel proud; that i've raised an obedient pet!

(or rather she's a good kitty by her own)



hahahs.. either way...
i'm off to study!

toodles!