2005-08-23

evian and me

makeovers are definitely evident on this blog. (:

stole this from mel's blog.
oopsies! =P
i just thought those cows were darn cute. i just had to have them!

school sucked today.
screwed IM retest up. damn matthew, he should shrivel up and die.
but he gave me 30 minutes more to think through the questions.

i skipped 35 minutes of Inorg Chem lecture.
yayy!
and then it ended 30 minutes later.


then i complained and bitched about matthew.
he changed 80% of the paper instead of keeping 80% of it.
dammit.
):


carol still owes me a floorplan.
clement owes me a flowchart.
i forgot what i'm supposed to do for HACCP again.
sobs.


I should get myself a boyfriend to be my PA.
nice.
and at least i won't go berserk being single and forgetful.
i sound like an old hag.
ick!
=S


per is having too much of an effect on me.
she always has.
die.

study. reports. papers.
i'm dead.

comment or die, yah?