2005-08-25

my life, my world....

you know, sooner or later, i'm gonna change this blog's layout. and i expect it to be gone by like, next month or something like that.

in any case, I feel bad.
i skipped inorganic chemistry today. mom told me to skip as well...
so yeah, study at home lah.
(:

my life is a complicated one.. well, so long as you stay in a civilised, high-tech area.. where everyone does NOTHING but compete for grades or to be the best... you'd find it complicated.

in any case, my world is a simple one..
this is my every day life in school... okay, not say EVERYDAY, but a common thing that i see in the labs.. it's sad, but here we go...

these mice should be imported in from switzerland or holland.. i'm not sure..













anyway, yeah...
there we go... the pictures...


alright... HACCP time..
then study...
i hate it. ):