2005-08-29

like WHOA!!!!

i have been having SO many revelations for the past few nights, it seems!!!
Whether they're good or not...
wellllll....


tonight's revelation is good.
The other nights, i'm just as confused on it as how i'm confused over inorganic chemistry. i know nuts about it. i think i'd need someone to TELL me all over again what they actually do mean.


well, see... i went to jeremy's blog just now..
to find out that he's been religiously blogging once more. (he seems to have quite some free time over sundays now)
And one sentence he said made something in me snap awake. about how harsh life could be sometimes. but that's all in the presence of the greed people have in themselves.


This is in QUOTES...
"I have loved, I truly have tried my best to love with all my heart and soul, but sometimes I want to be loved as well. I have given so much but yet I have gotten nothing. I know this sounds kinda selfish but I can't help it. I feel so unloved sometimes.... it's like nobody cares if I were to die tomorrow...."


my reply to that last sentence to him was that: everyone SAYS that.. that no one would care if they died tomorrow. prolly coz they'd care more if you died today.. and THEN proceeding on to wonder if you left anything for them, TOMORROW.

i only said that coz I've seen that. it happened to my aunt. she's just so hungry for money and inheritance.

anyway, i shouldn't say so much... for fear i'd get into a horrible ramble about so many other things...


okay i should go get some sleep
night!