2005-08-29

little me goes WTF?!? O.o

things are going out of hand in class. and it makes me go "what the fuck...?" so many times.. i don't know if it makes any difference if i say "what the frigging fuck?".
it IS obvious there are people I don't like in class. classmates would know, the others, just wait till i get out of school in a year and a half, then i'll tell you.
but it should be obvious.


hmmmm.... the semester is ending frigging soon..
and i haven't really studied much. (not as much as i expected myself to study)
I have a nagging feeling that i should start studying by doing those past year papers this time, and i think i will do just that and learn from there.
Other than that, I know if I fail inorganic chem once more, it's good bye to SCL and NYP. for the year.

I feel sick having to leave school.. I can't bear the consequence of leaving school.
Previously, when dad was still in the office working, I had a drive. I had to do well to upkeep his reputation.
but now... well, i dunno.. I know I shouldn't give up. Gary's given up already. the younger one... well, he's already given up outside, i know he's not given up inside. that's why he still studies a little harder than usual.
me.. maybe if i quit school, it'll be good.. coz i don't have to tolerate with the fucking nonsence i see in school all the time.

but then again, quitting would make those bastards celebrate at my departure from school.




*is sneering* oh, you thought i didn't know you're reading this?





think again, boys.







In other businesses,
I shall go complete my reports soon and do up my past year papers and go ask the teachers to see what went wrong and all...

I'm just so sick of failing again.



ANYWAY.....
little me goes WTF again...
the Don and Drew show... it is SO frigging COOL!!!!!
i like podcast!!! (:

especially the "Uncle Mutton" show..
whahahhas...

go check it out peeps!