2005-09-07

i feel like killing people.

i feel like killing people.
but I can't. so I won't.
i feel like screaming bloody murder.
am i at fault? maybe i am;
i wouldn't know.
i feel like giving up.
but have i given up already?
i feel like i have...

but I don't know.




there are many things happening around me. some i am aware of, some i am not.
In the event of being hated in my own class, I find that really sad. Do I deserve it? maybe.. perhaps.
Accusations and finger-pointing, class politics and immature inflammations...
It may be so that I might think on a different plane as the rest of them, and vice versa. But till the day comes when both sides understand each other, I think that will be a little too late.


Just a little too late.



I'm getting the vibes that they want to see me out of school. I'm sure they want me out of school. It's evident in dominic's blog.
Would you all be any happier if that should happen?
I'm sure you will.
Would it make it any better if I were gone?
definitely, right?

But sometimes, maybe you just don't understand the turmoils I have to go through.
your useless hates and dislikes do get to me. Especially so when it's the whole gang of you versus just one of me.
What is there to hate so much for?
Just because I think differently, speak differently, act differently from all of you, doesn't allow you to diss me and insult me!
You have no rights to do so.
Be in MY shoes and take a look around.
you think it's so easy to handle so many activities at one go?

While I'm trying to balance what's called as time management, you guys all come pounding hard on me with your hurtful words like that, it's as easy as trying to balance what's right and what's wrong in society.


I am only human, as all of you are.
Quit making things so bad and if you all put in the effort to grow up, I will to.
I'm just so tired of trying to bicker with you guys, trying to fit in only to be treated in such a harsh and cold manner.
I have my limits and I know you all have to.

I will try my best not to provoke you all, but in the event that you all should ostracize, inflame and discriminate against another classmate and try to get away with it, I will take legal actions to sue all of you.
Already you have discriminated against me, inflammed me behind my back, and ostracized me time and time again. I have all the rights to report you to the police for inflammatory and discrimination.

That is a promise I will be aware of, definitely.


Stop provoking me, I haven't been provoking any of you.