2005-09-08

i find it really.. well.. ridiculous...

i find some things really contradicting. really ridiculous.
but i shan't comment. *snickers* nope.. shan't comment.


i've read the other classmates blogs..
to chris, I've commented on your blog. but I will just put it down in my blog just to regurgitate to the rest of them.

I failed inorganic chemistry. no good president of any club should, but i did. i prolly broke new grounds on that, but who cares? they want me in the club, they'll have me in their club.

The government wants me to help them in a youth panellist group, again, if they want me in the group, they'll have me in their group.

Again, I suppose I have to say it over and over again, I've never once took any form of chemistry before going into poly. Since physical chemistry had more of physics in it, I was able to pass it.
Inorg chem is just a totally new thing for me back then and I just don't grasp the concept as well as the rest of you do. Of course I don't blame anyone but myself for failing, but have I ever once said it was ANYONE'S fault that I failed? no right? so what's the fuss with me retaking inorg and all that?

I've been trying hard and putting in the efforts this semester.
Who are arden and josephine to start cursing at me to fail the module in the first place?
have i done anything to provoke them? no right?
so, what're they trying to get at?
or are they all just bored at having nothing else better to do?

I do know that dominic hadn't meant his post to be directed at me, and it so seems to me that arden just decided to start wishing and cursing that I'd fail org chem, and josephine just added oil to fire, saying that it's inorganic chem. I used to regard josephine as a nice girl, never would I have thought she'd be as double-faced as some others.
And that is how things just started going from then on.

With regards to HACCP project, I do apologise for the lack of interest in the project, but I did what I sought to complete, even if it means having to do work with a scorching fever at midnight for 3 nights straight.
I've been sick for the past few weeks now and things have been really messy for me.
Even up till now, my fever hasn't gone off and I'm feeling much more awful than ever.

As for my priorities, I have them set out straight alright. It's just a matter of my discipline to carry them out properly. Don't just assume that I'm blogging for nothing. I don't have to tell you what I'm doing. It's confidential material as to whatever I did the other day.
Please do not assume that whatever I don't do on the spot, it's because I don't priortise. Whatever I do, I have my reasons for it.

Reasons that I won't say if you don't ask and vice versa.



To the rest of you, i will only say this only once:

If I were such an attention whore as arden states, I would've been bragging about what I was doing right at that moment the other day.
It would be contradicting that I am insignificant to him, yet he pays such close attention to whatever I am doing.
Like, what the hell?

I don't even brag about anything like he does unless you ask about it. And even if you ask, I am most likely to give you nothing more than a 7-word sentence. which will be "i am going to the zebrafish room."

When do I even brag? doode, you're messed up in your mind man.. sort your head right before you even bother to type. Actually, wait. Don't even type about me anymore if it makes you boil up yeah? i doubt kelly would like that.

heh, that's abit out of context, but anyway, I do hope all of you get the jist of what I'm trying to say.
IF you have any doubts, don't hesitate to ask in the comments link.

I do NOT want to have another misunderstanding. AGAIN.


To cam,
I am glad that you have made it clear that I am not the one you guys were targetting at.
But I do hope you all will find a solution somehow. after the exams that is.






jeez, I don't even know why I bother to blog about all of this.. now THIS is not priortising my work. >_<


back to the hbd report...
see you all bright and early tmr..!