2005-09-13

Somethings.. nah, okay.. they'll be left unsaid.

Title means an entire thing, the entry will be of nothing!
hahahs...
anyway, I just felt the need to blog about nothing, so here we gooooo....
hahahahs...

Some stuff will be gone out from this blog in a bit...
and that will take place in three months from today..
Why 3 months?
oh... because I say so?
hahahahhaa....


nah.. it's some what of the rbj rules that we have to maintain at least 3 months worth of blog entries in our submitted blogs to maintain membership there. SOOOO, yeah.

Three months from now, you will see a different blog altogether.

=D
anyway, time to go study MBT and do some last revisions on Industrial Microbiology.
I have an inkling as to the specific questions that will come out, just reading the past semesteral papers gives you BIG hints already.


lalalalalala......

hahas! i can't wait for 21st September, when I get to meet up the vunderful vunderful people from ycm again! crystal! I MISS YOU!!!! blargh! I WANT MY PRATA OUTING! hahahahs...
and those loooooong interesting talks with Ling and company. =D
Ling = my vunderful sociologist-in-the-making.
she's so fun to talk to.

then, 23rd sept, it's meeting with ying shya at 11am, and windsurfing and prolly try out some le parkour with felix!!!! Damn! *grinning like a maniac*

and 24th sept?
it's CAFE SESSION WITH YIHAN AND EUGENE!!! freak! i love it!
i haven't seen them in like TWO YEARS!!!!!!!! gawd I MISS those two!




ARRRRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!
anyway, outta here now! =D
I can't wait, I REALLY can't wait!



ps: fobby asians are asian kids who do the 1-10 hand gestures while taking pictures.
my classmates are HUGE fobby asian kids. hah!
be proud, you! only asians can pull it off well!


Have YOU been a fobby today?