2005-09-15

dammit.

i really hated today's paper. It's left quite a few of us grumbling.
ram, ram... horrible ram...
you and your "I want DEFINITIONS to come out in the paper!"
it's left me positively gawking at you, ya know?

coz there was one entire question on definitions.
Thank god it wasn't "Define Proteins". heh.


Today's paper absolutely sucked.
Dr Xu's words have finally sunk into the depths of me.
and for some reason, I'm hoping I don't fail too badly, for other reasons, I'm hoping I'll just merely fail it and get sympathy grades for it to get a D grade.

And for some stupid reason, I just want to up and out of SCL for good coz I just can't take the shit i have to face all day long. Honestly? It's driving me nuts and I'm pretty sure while I don't drive the rest of them nuts, just trying to communicate on either side makes me think I'm nuts.

Hard for you to digest? then don't read it.

ugh. i'm just really stressed out. leave me be, eh?



i'm in a very very bad situation now. a very bad delimma.
i hope during the holidays, things can right themselves out properly for me while my fate rests in my hands for my destiny to be set.

wish me luck even if you don't know what the heck's going on, yeah?