2005-09-19

jeez... when is that final last straw coming?

Sometimes, I really do wonder what's been installed in my life for me...
or do i actually have to put in the effort to create my own path and face my fates?


i think we all know i do better with the latter, right?


hahas...
anyway, grandmother's in the hospital..
coz she's got phelgm in her lungs, and she smoked too much.
hopefully she doesn't go just yet..

I'm lucky i got to spend 2 whole weeks with her, aunt alice and uncle ricky back last year.
Those were the best. =)
but i couldn't take the engulfing smoke of her ciggs.



blablablablabla....
(insert random thought here)
hahaha... ah well..
(insert stupid comment there)
heh.. blargh!


okay, back to studying.
see, i'm people-oriented. you get to read what you wanted me to type.
;) in more ways than none, of course.


we know you know that i know we all love you.
mwah.
don't fret.


happens when i take too much caffiene.
imma on a caffiene high.





toodles! :d

don't cringe. it'll cause you nightmares tonight.