2005-09-20

you should complete at least 5 topics by tonight

that's what i told myself.



hahas.. it will differ from what you're studying.




anyway, today's been SUCH a horrible, disasterous day.
The morning spent shitting on stupid things. (not literally)
afternoon doing the inorganic chemistry paper, which i'm not very confident over.
and then it was an impromptu meeting up with my two best friends, (no not my breasts nor your balls) debra and serica, who did a great job in cheering me up...


went home, to see my parents anxious faces. i daren't talk to them at all.
=(


i'd lost my wallet and didn't know it. i think someone stole it but heck lah.
whoever stole it should and WILL die, and burn in hell. he/she will end up eating their own turds. they deserve it.


tomorrow gonna get it back from the police.
have to check if i lost anything not. thank god the keys weren't in there.
so yeah... i had a really bad day.





but for such a horrible, miserable day, i'm still laughing.
i really am beginning to become psychotic. =S


that's not a very good sign, but hell, i can't be bothered now.
ABC, you're gonna rot and die in my hands.
god, whatever i study tonight, you better make sure it comes out, coz i'm telling you, they HAVE to come out.
just make them come out.





anyway, i have ycm meeting tomorrow night.
i haven't voted for whatever proposals there are.. i haven't read them.
i have to head down to the police station once i'm done with my paper.
and then go read those pdf files and vote on it.



dammit.
i'm so sick of school now, i really don't mind dropping out.
chemistry is my downfall and i knew it.
geez.


what was i thinking?