2005-10-16

aww...

We didn't go ice skating today.
Even though we (meaning: michelle, isaac - mich's bro and I) braved the meowing and barking rain at Jurong East to get to the mall.
The place was packed.. and not only that, they closed in like an hour and fifteen minutes. and if we went in, we'll be forced to pay like, $8.40 for it.
That $8.40 was meant to be worthed 2 hours and nicely sharpened blades.


I insisted that it wasn't worth it at all (no, it wasn't), plus Mel wasn't there yet. I didn't wanna go in without her. Just not it lah. We planned to go to the rink coz she was DYING to get into the rink for some good bladin'.

So, we ended up watching this cute little girl in this really mini skirt trying to pull off combination of: a ballet jump, a inside left mohawk turn (at least i thought it was), and i think what was supposed to be a change foot spin.

[Eh, don't start talking figure skating to me, I just took it off their course outline and kinda just started pairing it up? hahaha... yeah.]



Then we headed out again, to brave that storm...
and bought these really cool beady bracelet thingys. =)
i'm happy at the cheap stuff i bought.
I'm hoping I'll get more stuff when I go up to KL with mom and my lil' bro this approaching Thursday.

So anyway, angeline was left utterly speechless again today at about 1.55pm.
Um... okay, i only remembered the time at which I was left speechless, I can't really remember what i was left speechless about.
I think it was about.. um.. oh right. I think it's about these 2 non-singaporean kids...
trying to climb those grab poles like they were climbing trees back in Vietnam or something. I dunno. they looked pretty much fucked up about it. haha..

So yeppers.
Next time, I'll remember what I was supposed to be speechless about, yea?


Okay, anyway, michelle, isaac and I went to city hall (we were supposed to meet mel at marina square's bowling alley, she'd been late coz she lost her wallet and was like totally lost about doing nuts. the poor girl!)
and.. oh right.. haha.. we went window shopping.
=) retail therapy is quite soothing to the heart. hahah!

Mel called when we were in that new roxy shop next to the ripcurl one. I was so tempted in getting one of those embolded surfer puff girl sticker thingys. but yeah.. we QUICKLY (yes, quickly) walked down to the bowling alley. ha!

Played 3 games, watched this really cute brazillian family play next to us.
That couple's kids were so cute looking! I wished I secretly took some pictures, then at least I could show you the little girl with the cute curly hair. Their mom was so pretty too. haha.. like some perfectly good looking family!
(eh, don't ask about the bowling. i sucked at it. i'm supposed to be good at it, since dad spent like 6 years training with a so-called pro. sheesh! he never made it out pro either anyway.)


Then, we walked and walked and walked till i grumbled "i'm hungry. you all not hungry ah?"
so yeah, haha.. we started sourcing for good places to eat, and mich suggested Carl's Junior. Gawd, you guys should go there to check it out. it's SOOOO delicious.
the healthiest fast food joint i've ever been to.
They give you like high-fibre bread (which is Oh-so-tasty and sweet!), so much lettuce, and this HUGE THICK slice of JUICY TOMATO. yummy! and they don't give you mayonaise or that sorta stuff. it's tomato ketchup.
soooooo uber yummy!
*is feeling hungry again*


okay, that's it.
once debra finishes her exams, i'm dragging her, ninah and serica there for a meal.
uncle philip and aunty jean have to go too.. okay, maybe not aunty jean. she's not up for western meals.. haha..

OOOOhhh.. i just remembered. I bumped into XiaoHui just now before stepping into Carl's jnr!!! =)
haha.. she's lookin' good! out to meet her boyfriend or something like that.. hahahaha... she told me, "yah, can count as boyfriend lah"
*shrugs* haha... well, i do hope she had a good time!

so after dinner.. we were all like too-full-till-i-can-puke and oh-so-freezing-cold, coz it just stopped raining (at like 8.30pm!) and mel and i just finished this HUGE cup of like... i dunno what. haha.. i remembered having like coke-light-with-lemon-and-lots-and-lots-of-salt, and mel had zappel i think.

we ate fries with pepper and chilli (its nice!)..

hahahaha! you should try it..


then, what else...
oh right..
we were talking about ex-es and stuff.. haha.. imaginary boyfriends. =P
i so agree, michelle. he's so imaginary indeed!!! i find a big fool in myself to be played out big time by her. blah.


anyway, we went back to that roxy shop so that i could go get those stickers...
got this foresty green sticker that boasts roxy's logo.. and this sheet of stickers with all things roxy. haha.
i shall find volcom soon.
i shall go back there tomorrow or something.. get that embolded surfer puff girl head sticker thingy.. it's just so cute.


okay, so like, we didn't pitstop over at the toilet.
and on the way home, my bladder was just gonna burst like, oimefriggin'gosh! I NEED THE FUCKING LOO NOW!
but stupid me just HAD to go sit from dhoby ghaut to harbour front and ALLLLLLL the way home to hougang. like Daaaaaaaaammit doodette!
the moment I got home, lala land in the toilet with my bladder sighing in relief.

haha! ^_^/"






geeeez.




so ends my sunday. hahs.
and mel got her wallet back with all her stuff in it! (yay!)





Random thought:
i have to go plan my nyaa journal and what i still lack and lag in the entries.
i just hate typing those residentials and comm services ones.. so frigging stoopid.


anyway... tomorrow, i'm meeting amanda..
prolly for an hour or two, then i'll head on home to get started on TWO reports to hand in by... awww.. shucks, this saturday.
have to rush through them over tomorrow till wednesday. =x

lalalalalalalalalalalalaaaaaa....
i'm so.. i dunno. haha..
hyper right now, I guess?



anyway, sleeping time.. good night! =)


"ima wo kowashite shimaitai
ima ni sugaritsuite itai
jibun no koto wa wakaranai...

nigedashitai shoudou kara
nigedasu made no koujitsu ni mayou...

ikiru koto ga tatakai nara
kachimake mo shikata ga nai koto
sonna koto kurai wakatte iru yo...

dareka no kotoba ni tsumadzu kita kunai
mado wasareta kunai...

ashita mo kitto kagayaite iru
osanaki hibi ni modoranakute ii
Tomorrow's way of my life kowagari dakedo
hikikaesenai michi ni tatteru.."